We manufacturing ABS pipe fittings and plumb fitting from 11/2’~6’ with CUPC NSF Certification and have been exporting plumbing part to US for 3 years.We are fully confident for our quality based on the feedback from our existing clients from US.
According to the quantities and specifications of each order.
Normal delivery time is from 25days after receiving the deposit.
Long radius ty - hub x hub x hub are designed as heavy duty, high pressure flow line connectors. They are commonly found in chemical plants, on marine dredging vessels,and manually cleaning it or using a CIP (clean in place) process. They limit entrapment areas where bacteria could form or harbor. They are also corrosion resistant.
plumb fitting Advantages:
•Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives, would not be covered with dirt or contaminated by bacterium
•Corrosion Resistant: resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion
•Lower Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs by as much as 50% over metal piping system
•Longevity: more than 50 years under proper use
•Recycled and Environment-friendly
1) Water supply systems: civil and industrial constructions, in residentialbuildings, hospitals,hotels,school and office buildings, ship, building
2) Drinking water systems & food industry pipe works
3) Drain,Waster, Vent system
4) Irrigating system for gardens and green houses
5) Public and sport facilities: swimming pools & stadiums
6) Rainwater utilization systems
Wastewater exits the house through the wastewater system. The first step in this system is the trap at each fixture. A trap is designed to retain a small amount of water so that sewer gas cannot seep back up through the pipes and into your home
Long radius ty - hub x hub x hub
Once water has flowed through the trap, wastewater will pass through a "T" with one branch of the "T" going up and the other going down. The branch that goes up will make its way up through the roof to let in air to compensate for any vacuum that the water going down the pipe creates. Think of what happens when you hold your finger over the end of a straw that is full of water, when you release your finger the vacuum is broken and the water flows out.
As the wastewater flows out and into the main sewer system, the water will pass a number of knock out test plug . These clean-outs typically consist of a type of "T" with the stem of the "T" at a 45 degree angle (called a sanitary "T").
There is a cap that covers the stem. The purpose of these cleanouts is to provide access for drain cleaning equipment if there is a clog in the wastewater system.
1. You may not use a heel-inlet quarter bend to change flow direction from vertical to horizontal if the fitting serves a toilet. You may use a heel-inlet quarter bend to change flow direction from horizontal to vertical without restrictions. 2. You may not connect wet vented fixtures to the low heel inlet of a heel-inlet quarter bend. 3. You may use the side-inlet of a quarter bend to change the fl ow direction when the inlet is horizontal (side facing), but not when the inlet is vertical (facing up). The side-inlet may accept drainage flow from any fixture except a toilet. Side and heel inlets are usually 1 ½ or 2 inch openings and you may not connect a toilet to any opening less than (<) 3 inches. 4. You may connect a dry vent to the quarter bend side or heel-inlet only when the inlet is vertical (facing up). You may connect a dry vent to a quarter bend side or heel-inlet when the inlet is horizontal (side facing) only when the entire quarter bend fitting is used as part of a dry vent. See illustration on next page.
Water Closet Connection Between Closet Flange and plumb fitting 1. You may use a 3 inch quarter bend to connect to a closet flange if you install a 4-inch-by-3-inch flange to receive the 3-inch closet fixture spigot (horn). 2. You may use 4-inch-by-3-inch reducing closet bend to connect to the closet flange.
pvc 90 degree elbow Sizing for Future Fixtures 1. Use pipe sizes that account for the drainage fixture load imposed by all future fixtures that have been roughed-in and will connect to installed pipes. 2. Terminate rough-in pipes with an accessible permanent plug or cap fitting.
union fitting for copper pipe1. You may not extend a drain or sewer pipe more than (>) 2 feet beyond the waste fl ow unless the extension is necessary to install a required cleanout or unless the extension is part of an approved rough-in for future fixtures.
Drain and Sewer Pipe Reduction in Size
1. Do not reduce drain and sewer pipe size in the direction of the waste flow. A 4-inch-by-3-inch closet bend fitting is not a reduction in size. Example: do not drain a 2 inches trap into a 1 ½ inches drain pipe.
Part of E-catalog
Long radius ty E-catalog
Welcome to contact us for more E-catalog and price list
Packaging & Shipping
plumbing fitting Packing and shipping
male pipe plug Certifications
1.Why choose us?
A.High quality and competitive price.
B.We know what clients request.
C After- Services on-line will be highly-satisfied.
D. Alibaba gold supplier
2.What the features of the DBR pipe and fitting ?
A.chemical and corrosion resistance.
B.performance under wide temperature ranges.
C.light weight for quick assembly.
Email: sales2 at dbrfitting.com
Please feel free to give me a inquiry. I will do the reply in 3 hours. thank you very much.Your help will help me win the competition ! I need your inquiry. Thank you! Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!