CUPC 2 inch PVC wye dwv bathroom connection pipe fitting
ASTM D 2665
DWV(Drainage, Waste, Vent)
PVC Cellular Core Pipe and DWV Fittings Applications To be used in non-pressure piping systems where applicable. These applications would include sanitary drainage, roof/storm drainage, and vents. Scope This specification covers PVC Schedule pipe, fittings, and valves in IPS size where temperatures do not exceed 140°F. The pipe, fittings, and valves shall meet or exceed all applicable ASTM and NSF standards. Materials and Products Pipe shall be manufactured from virgin rigid PVC compound with a Cell Class of 11432 as identified in ASTM D 4396 and fittings shall be manufactured from virgin rigid PVC compounds with a Cell Class of 12454 as identified in ASTM D 1784. The piping system components should conform to NSF Standard 14 and the following ASTM standards, · Pipe ASTM F 891 · Fittings-DWV ASTM D 2665 / CSA B 181.2 · Solvent cement ASTM D 2564 · Primer ASTM F 656 Markings PVC Cellular Core Pipe is marked as prescribed in ASTM F 891. The marking is as follows, Manufacturer, Nominal Pipe Size, IPS PVC-DWV, ASTM F 891, and NSF 14. Installation Installation shall comply with the piping component manufacturer’s latest installation instructions and conform to all local plumbing, building, and fire code requirements. Solvent cement joints shall be made in a two-step process using approved primer and cement. In particular applications, a one-step cementing process (4-inch diameter and below) can be used with manufacturer and local code approval. Installers shall strictly follow manufacturer’s joining instructions. Only use compatible materials coming in contact with PVC piping such as fire stopping, rubber pipe supports, thread sealants, or other possible aggressive chemical agents. Systems shall be hydrostatically tested after installation to less than 10 psi. Do not test with compressed air or gas.
10 quick installation steps
Measure pipe from bottom or shoulder of each socket into which pipe is to fit.
Cut pipe to required length, making sure cut is square.
Ream inside and chamfer outside of pipe to eliminate all burrs. Sand lightly.
Clean all dirt, moisture, and grease from pipe and fitting socket using a clean, dry cloth.
Check dry fit of pipe in fitting socket.
Apply a light coat of ASTM D2235 compliant ABS solvent cement to the inside of the fitting socket and the outside of the pipe.
Insert pipe into fitting socket, giving the pipe a one-quarter turn and making sure it goes all the way to the socket bottom.
Hold the joint together until a tight set is attained.
Check cement bead around joint; wipe excess cement from the pipe.
Don't move the system until the joints have cured (set) at least as long as recommended by the solvent
Testing DWV System
The system should be properly restrained at all bends,changes of direction, and the end of runs. To isolate eachfloor or section being tested, test plugs are inserted through
test tees in the stack. All other openings should be pluggedor capped with test plugs or test caps.
When testing Foam Core pipe, always use external caps toeliminate the possibility of leakage through the foam corelayer of the pipe.Fill the system to be tested with water at the highest point.As water fills a vertical pipe it creates hydrostatic pressure.
The pressure increases as the height of the water in thevertical pipe increases. Charlotte Pipe recommends testingat 10 feet of hydrostatic pressure (4.3 pounds per square
inch.) Filling the system slowly should allow any air in thesystem to escape as the water rises in the vertical pipe. Allentrapped air in the system should be expelled prior to the
beginning of the test. Failure to remove entrapped air maygive faulty test results.
Once the stack is filled to “ten feet of head,” a visualinspection of the section being tested should be made tocheck for leaks. If a leak is found, the joint must be cut
out and a new section installed. Once the system has been successfully tested, it should be drained and the next section prepared for testing.
Thank you for taking time to find out more about us.
As the leading full-line manufacturer of ABS and PVC pipe and fittings for drainage systems, Supery Pipe Fitting is a one-stop source for all plastic plumbing pipes in China ,and We are the only company that makes drain pipe and fittings according to cUPC standard, resulting in easier installation, fewer callbacks, and a lifetime of trouble-free service.
1. Company Name: Supery ABS Pipe Fitting Co., Ltd
2. Year Established: 2011
3. Business Type: Manufacturer
4. Location: Jiangsu, Mainland China
5. Main Material: ABS, PVC and CPVC-CTS
6. Main Products: Plastic pipe and fittings for drainage use and other plumbing products.
1. Through our exceptional relationships with pipe and fitting wholesalers, we serve the world’s most demanding needs in North America. All pipes and fittings are manufactured according to ASTM specifications and CUPC certificate.
2. Large manufacturing capacity combined with our technical expertise allows us to meet profitable product needs with uncompromised service and always with the highest quality.
3. We have particular confidence in our products due to meticulous in-house testing and our quality assurance program. Within our program, those include drop-weight test as well as hydraulic test and positive material identification analysis.
4. We assure you a short manufacturing term and prompt delivery.
5. Located in south China, we enjoy the multitude of advantages including the transportation.
1. Usually by T/T or L/C.
2. We can also do other payment terms for small amount such as paypal, WU, etc.
1. What's the MOQ?
Generally speaking, the MOQ is 1,000 PCS, but it depends on your requirement.
2. Can you produce according to customer design?
Sure, we are a professional manufacturer and OEM is available.
3. Can you provide us with some samples for testing?
Of course we can. You just need to bear the freight and the samples' charge can be negotiated.
4. Can you tell me more about the packaging of your products?
Usually, the package is paper carton with our logo on it. The normal size is 42*33*15cm, 42*33*30cm, and 42*33*45cm, but it can be customerized according to your requirements.
5. Can I visit your company?
Yes! You are very welcome to visit our company. We will plan a pleasant schedule for you in advance and pick you up at the station.